Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free World Cup Games Online

Free World Cup Games Online, Well, I just finished watching the opening ceremony of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, which is scheduled to begin at 8:00 P.M. Beijing Time, June 11, 2010. with Unique music, exceptional dancing, colourful costume, enthusiastic and passionate football fans, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa opening ceremony is more than a ceremony but grand social gathering.


Actually, I am not a fans of Football, but I am a music fans. I'd like review such opening ceremony in the following:


Grandness:


I used to comparing 2010 World Cup opening ceremony with the 2008 Olympic Game in Beijing, because I am from China and I have some knowledge about what is behind 2008 Olympic Game in Beijing. As everybody else knows, 2008 Olympic Game opening can be described as gigantic, magnificent, impressive, exceptional and colorful. But the 2010 World Cup opening ceremony seems only to feature some local cultures, and bring some dancers and second-rate singers to show off. Even the dancing parade is not so orderly in rows.





2, Originality


I personally it never showcased South African originality and creativity by introducing some local features. Even technology used in the performance is old-fashioned and out dated.


3, audience attendance and occupancy:


Although the president of South Africa was attending the ceremony, still there are seats enough to accommodate 30, 000 more audiences. I firmly believe it is a waste or to be exact, the people of the South African region is not interested in such performance.


4, Copy


I had been watched 2008 Beijing Olympic Game without an unblinking stare. Interesting enough, China had seen a Giant footstep-ed into the stadium using fireworks which caused the impressive footprints. As I found, 2010 South African World Cup opening ceremony are the same as Beijing did, but only with footprints ushering a new era of football.


Finally, I like the performance, but it seems to be short of something.

w

No comments:

Post a Comment