Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Banana in Pajamas, Banana And Pajamas

Banana in Pajamas, Banana And PajamasLatest news about update Banana in Pajamas, Does anyone else remember the Australian-based children’s television show Bananas In Pajamas? It first premiered in 1992. The cast of characters included the two bananas, B1 and B2, their 3 bear friends, Amy, Lulu, and Morgan, and Rat in a Hat and they all live in a cul-de-sac called Cuddles Avenue.The show was really cute and a lot of fun and my youngest absolutely loved the show when she was younger. She even had a Bananas In Pajamas birthday party one year with a Banana in Pajama cake, doll, and even figures of all the characters.


If you’d like to check them out, or if you’ve seen them before and would like to take a quick “walk down memory lane”, you can find lots of videos of them at You Tube.






I’ve included a video showing the intro to the show with their catchy little theme song, enjoy. :)

I hope I’ve brightened your day with this fun little blog post. Leave me a comment and let me know if you liked it or if you remember this cute little show. Any other shows you remember from the past that you thought were really great or that you just have some really fun memories of? Leave a comment and let me know what they are. Maybe I’ll do a blog post about them as well.Enjoy you day….

Tina






No comments:

Post a Comment