Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tiger Woods Apologizes For Selfish Behaviour

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla.: Superstar golfer Tiger Woods publicly apologized on Friday for his infidelity to his wife, Elin, saying he was “deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behaviour.”


“I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated. What I did was not acceptable and I am the only person to blame,” Woods said at his first public appearance since admitting he cheated on his wife and announcing in December he was taking an indefinite break from golf.





“I brought this shame on myself.”


He defended his wife and denied media speculation that there had been physical violence between the couple. The speculation arose after a bizarre minor car accident in November outside woods’ Florida home in the middle of the night.


“Elin never hit me that night, or any other night. There has never been an episode of domestic violence (in our family)…” Woods said, speaking to reporters at the headquarters of the U.S. PGA Tour in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florid

No comments:

Post a Comment