Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jason Miller

Jason Miller, Strikeforce, Jake Shields, Jason Mayhem Miller, Bully Beatdown I don't fault Strikeforce for the brawl and honestly I think it's unfair to fault Miller.? Miller went in to the cage and did some "thunder stealing" yes.? But when the repercussion for that became gang assualt I am not sure.? Did we see Matt Hughes' boys jump Georges St. Pierre for stating that he was "not impressed by his performance?"





I entirely hope that we see the Cesar Gracie camp members involved in the attack charged with assault and forced to own up to their behavior in court.? I also would like to see both Diaz brothers, Gilbert Melendez and anyone else involved with the assault suffer a massive suspension.? Anything under one year would be too little in my eyes.


When you watch the video there are multiple men attacking one man for asking "when do I get my rematch."? That's it, not any physical act provoking it, simply words.? Then we see members of the camp stomping on a man who is engaged and held down by other fighters.? This is no different from any sort of gang assault you would see on the streets, and the fact that talented fighters were involved should not lessen the actions taken against these men.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment