Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Greivis Vasquez


Greivis Vasquez, Well the idea to profile a possible second round selection seemed a bit more practical a few weeks ago.? That is until Ed Stef thought it better to give the Sixers’ selection to Milwaukee and acquire Jodie Meeks in the process.? Although the Sixers don’t currently have a second round pick, you never know if one may be acquired in the near future (I’m leaning towards not though) or if an intriguing player comes along as an undrafted free agent.





I came to the University of Maryland four years ago in anticipation of seeing some high level college basketball.? Upon arrival, I kept hearing about this new 4 star recruit who played with Kevin Durant at Montrose Christian Academy and could have gone to Georgia Tech to debut along side of 5 star recruit Thaddeus Young.? Little did I know that this player would shape how I envision Maryland basketball for the rest of my life (maybe with the exception of Juan Dixon).? Ladies and gentlemen (and Ricko), meet General Greivis Vasquez. More on the Venezuelan Sensation after the jump.


Share/Bookmark

?

No comments:

Post a Comment